The AX24 XC-1 isn’t just for experienced RC rock crawling hobbyists (though you’ll enjoy how it takes on even steeper inclines and bigger obstacles than our SCX24 platform rigs). Newcomers will find it to be a fun and highly capable mini crawler to run on indoor or outdoor courses. It’s also a great way for full-scale off roading enthusiasts to exercise and refine their skills.
Get ready to push past boundaries and conquer more trails with the Axial AX24 XC-1 Rock Crawler RTR. Because it’s fully assembled and equipped, you can start today.
- Three 4-wheel steering (4WS) modes give drivers new terrain conquering ability.
- Side plate chassis allows greater articulation for improved handling over rough terrain.
- LED rock lights mounted in the rock sliders keep your path visible in low light.
- Long travel coilover shocks keep wheels on the ground to maximize traction.
- 4-Link front and rear suspension reduces axle steer and torque twist.
- Front and rear lockers with worm gear setup increase ground clearance.
- Steel front and rear axles, stub axles, and dog bones provide strength.
- Splined and sleeved drive shafts increase suspension travel.
- Hinged body system offers easy access to on-board components.
- Rockster wheels and Rock Lizards tires produce trail-taming traction.
- No bushings — entire vehicle features sealed bearings.
- Dynamite 88T motor provides the torque to conquer steep climbs.
- Fully equipped — you can hit the trails almost immediately!