1984 Ford F250 Clear Body: MT
1984 Ford F-250 MT Scale Body, for Custom 1/10 Scale Monster Trucks
Considered to be the last of the “classic” Ford trucks, the 1984 model screams 80’s style and features a Ford oval (by decal) placed in the center of the grille. With the single cab design, long bed and flat body panels, the square body trucks from this generation look just plain mean! The Ford bloodline runs deep with the hard body lines running horizontally top and bottom which helps to create a rigid panel. The front windshield is large and in charge and offers the scale driver a clear view of the road ahead.
The body measures 7.25″ width and is built for a 13″ wheelbase truck. The body is carved with traditional rectangle arched wheel wells but can be trimmed larger for jumbo tires such as the Renegades and Firestorms, found on the typical RC monster truck. The JConcepts product includes a clear body shell, paint mask for all windows and detailed Ford and JConcepts logo decal sheet.
Shown painted for display purposes only
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures 7.25″ in width and 13″ wheelbase
- Fits a variety of platforms including solid axle race trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
Check out our Media