- Ball differentials, which had been invented by Cecil Schumacher in 1978.
- Unique integrator system offering adjustable torque split between front and rear.
- Double wishbone suspension with massive travel.
- Full replica decal set.
- Alloy coil over oil filled shock absorbers.
- Huge steering lock to handle the tightest tracks.
- Front O-ring ‘crashback’ system to minimize front end crash damage.
- Compact design with low polar moment of inertia and low center of gravity gives the CAT remarkable maneuverability and balance.
- Tough polycarbonate bodyshell and undertray to keep out the dirt.
- Original Schumacher spiked tires.
- Accepts period correct NiCd/NiMH batteries or modern shorty Lipos.
- Accepts brushed or brushless motors.
- Transmission upgrade available to handle modern high powered motors, and create a class leading buggy for historic RC racing.