Creep Clear Body, for Axial SCX24
It goes without saying that a tough exterior is mandatory in the scale off-road world. A lot of criteria are considered when building a project these days, and it is imperative to have a body shell that is tough, high-clearance, and drops directly on your model.
Starting with a crisp front-end, the narrow truck has a skeleton like grille and beady eyes, with an angular V shape structure setting up the hood line and front-end clip. The long nose transitions into a large single cab, providing that all-important vintage feel.
It was important for this body shell to have a bed area that allowed ample mounting space for different chassis combinations, but also space a user can experiment with their own accessories. Behind the rear cab bracing, the bed area features hard rails up top for strength and security. A dove-tailed rear end provides clearance and a rather aggressive look to the rear panel. The front and rear are equipped with a flange style, sheet metal appearing, wheel well housings which gives the Creep its military look.
Each package includes window mask, JCI Creep decal sheet, and clear polycarbonate body.
*Body comes clear, shown painted for display purposes only.
- Crisp front-end, skeleton like grille
- Direct fit for Axial SCX24 scale | trail trucks
- Angular, V-shaped structure
- Vintage, large single cab construction
- Flange style fenders, Military fit and finish
- 1:1 headlight and grille treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed JCI Creep sheet included