Hobbywing EZRun MAX5 V3 1/5 Scale Waterproof Brushless ESC. The MAX5 provides the ultimate power upgrade solution for many popular 1/5 scale vehicles. It is also suitable for various other brands of 1/5 scale on-road cars, buggies and truggies.
- High Reliability & Durability: Built with the most rugged and high-quality components and coupled with cutting-edge firmware, the EZRun MAX5 is able to deliver unmatched power and performance for even the most hardcore of racing applications, but is also responsive enough to protect itself from damage due to overloading due to physical abuse, overuse or even human error.
- Great Flexibility & Versatility: With incredible acceleration capabilities and a rock-solid, stable output, the MAX5 can handle instant full-torque start-ups for wheelies, high-speed racing on straightaways and powering through the bumpiest terrain. The user will have the choice of adjusting the ESC parameters as per his preference and ability.
- Applicable for All Weather Conditions: The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the MAX6 to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or dust.
- High Voltage Built-in BEC: The MAX6 has adopted the world’s first HV built-in BEC with an output current of up to 25Amps and a switchable output voltage of 6-7.4V. The high voltage BEC is designed to handle today’s high voltage servos on demand used by large scale vehicles.
- Regular Firmware Updates Free of Charge: You can upgrade the MAX5 with the Hobbywing USB LINK software, a multifunction LCD program box and a laptop. Hobbywing updates it’s ESC firmware regularly giving you upgraded features more often when available.
- Built-in Anti-Spark System: The MAX5 is built wit an internal anti-spark circuitry that protects not only battery connectors from damage but helps to prevent physical injury due to burnt fingers from the inevitable issue of sparking when hooking up the ESC to higher voltage battery packs (5S/6S/7S/8S).
- Continuous Current: 200A
- Peak Current: 1,300A
- Motor Type: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor (only in sensorless mode)
- Applications: 1/5th Touring Car, Buggy, Truggy and Truck
- Motor Limit: With 8S LiPo/24-Cell NiMH: KV =1000 (58110 size motor)
- LiPo/NiMH Cells: 9-24S NiMH, 3-8S LiPo