The Rage RC Micro F4U Corsair Jolly Rogers is a classic WWII semi-scale park flyer with the stability needed for beginners to learn how to fly and the necessary power to provide a fun flying experience for RC enthusiasts. This F4U Corsair is manufactured from durable EPP foam and a detachable prop system adds to the durability by nearly eliminating broken props and bent motor shafts. Like most Rage RC airplanes, this one includes the PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system which allows the performance envelope of the airplane to expand with your flying skills and makes flying this airplane a more enjoyable experience. In Full or Partial Assist Mode with PASS, if you ever lose control, simply release the control sticks and the airpalne will quickly return to level flight. Even when in Expert Mode, if you get into trouble, all you need to do is move the PASS switch to Full or Partial Assist for the system to take over and you’re back in level, stable flight. Another option included with this airpalne is the removable snap-in-place landing gear that can be used for take-offs from smooth surfaces. When hand-launching is a better option, using Partial Assist makes it easy whether the gear is installed, or not. For added fun when flying with the PASS system, you can use the Stunt button on the transmitter to automatically enable the airpalne to complete either a loop or roll that will make you look like an ace pilot.
The Micro F4U Corsair features a new trim scheme with pre-applied decals and now includes a clear canopy with a pilot silhouette. Everything needed to fly is included in the box; including a 2.4GHz standard size 4-channel transmitter, a pre-installed airborne electronics system, a convenient USB charger, and a powerful 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery for extended flight times of up to 15 minutes. The only items you need to add are four AA batteries for the transmitter and you’ll be flying sorties around your local park within minutes of opening the box!
- Pre-Assembled – Ready to Fly
- Made from light, durable EPP foam
- Stunt button on transmitter for aerobatics like loops and rolls
- Innovative detachable propeller system helps eliminate broken props
- Removable snap-in-place landing gear gives options for take-offs and landings
- Easy access under the fuselage helps make replacing components easy
- Wingspan: 15.75″ (400mm)
- Length: 12.5″ (318mm)
- Weight with Batt: 1.6 oz. (54g)
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 400mAh LiPo
- Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz System w/PASS Switch & Stunt Button
- On-Board-Electronics: 4-in-1 Control System with 2 integrated 1.3-gram servos