Bluetooth OTA Programmer
OTA Programmer is a module which adopted the Bluetooth communication technology for transferring data between an ESC and a smart device (Android phone, tablet, and etc). It makes the wireless communication between ESC and smart device possible; the user can easily program and upgrade ESC and monitor data transferring via this unit.
The OTA Programmer module works with the following products of HOBBYWING.
Some of XERUN series & EZRUN series of car ESCs.
Some of PLATINUM series of aircraft ESCs.
Some of SEAKING series of boat ESCs.
For details, please refer to ESC manual to ensure if the ESC can work with OTA Programmer.
- Hobbywing OTA (over-the-air) Firmware Update Device
- Programs through a smartphone or other smart devices
- Access to HW Support: User Manual, Profile manager, etc
- Fail-safe feature (Disables throttle control when OTA programming is enabled)
- Working Voltage: 5V-12.6V
- Supported Bluetooth Version: >= 4.0
- Effective Wireless Range: 0-3m (Open Field)
- Size: 30.0×25.5×8.5mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 10.2g