- Recreation of the original body design. Roll bar position moved back 6mm and compatible with the original light buckets from the first Scorpion.
- Stylish design features modern standard 2.2 inch wheels with a 20mm wider front tread & 10mm longer wheelbase than the original Scorpion.
- Ladder frame is made from strong and lightweight A6061T6. The radio box is compatible with various battery types and with the same white color as the original recreates that racy style.
- Forged A6061T6 suspension arms deliver superior strength, rigidity and durability and combine with 12mm oil shocks based on the Optima to realize high-level performance.
- Optimal use of nylon and sintered alloy in the 48 pitch gears realizes low noise and high efficiency.
- Optional ball diff from the Ultima RB can be installed (not included).
- Gear cover enclosing two-piece aluminum diecast gearbox with built-in gear diff features a slipper clutch to protect gears from damage.
- Soft compound reduces understeer from the ribbed front tires. Block-pattern rear tires maintain sure-footed grip and traction.
- Includes 5-spoke style wheels like the original Scorpion that are normally sold as an optional upgrade for the vintage series.
- White rear wing included matches vintage color scheme with reinforced nylon resin wing stay. Kit also includes resin parts that allow the wing angle to be adjusted.
- Turbo Scorpion updated to meet the demands of the modern off-road racing scene.
- Kit includes pre-assembled gearbox.
- Features same racy-style mini bumper as the original.
- Rear section reinforced with Rear Sus Post L, strengthened by added flange.
- Features accurate recreation of the original loop-mount light buckets. Optional LED lights can be simply bolted on.
- Screwed surfaces are countersunk for flat finish.
- Decals included in kit are diecut. Stretch for easy application and beautiful body finish.
Tread (F/R): 218mm/215mm
Tire (F/R): F82×27mm / F86×42mm
Gear Ratio: 6.9 : 1 / 8.3 : 1 (select from 2-type)
Weight: 1,500g (approx.)
Motor: 540-type (sold separately)
- Semi Pre-assembled kit (gear box is pre-assembled)
- Polycarbonate clear body
- Chassis parts
- L type hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench
- Shock wrench
- Shock oil
Needed to Complete:
- 2ch 1 servo R/C system for cars
- 540 class motor
- ESC compatible with motor used
- Battery for chassis compatible with ESC used
- Battery charger
- Paint for polycarbonate body
- Batteries for transmitter
- Tools (1.5, 2, 2.5mm hexagonal wrench driver)