LOS03019T1 1/10 TENACITY TT Pro 4WD SCT Brushless RTR with Smart, Brenthel
- Legendary TEN Platform
- Spektrum™ DX2e Active™ Radio System
- Aluminum Chassis
- 50+ MPH Spektrum™ Firma® 4-Pole 3150
- Spektrum Smart ESC
- LED Light Bar
- Officially Licensed Brenthel Race Inspired Scale Trophy Truck Body
- Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with Pre-Load Adjustment
- The Full-Throttle Freedom of AVC® Technology
- Waterproof Electronics
- TEN 4WD Platform.
- Spektrum™ Smart 130A Brushless ESC and Spektrum Firma® 4-Pole 3150
- Spektrum DX2E Active™ radio system with AVC® and new SPMSR6100AT Receiver
- Waterproof Components
- 12mm race inspired aluminum bodied shock absorbers and caps
- Officially Licensed Brenthel race inspired scale trophy truck body
- Officially Licensed Method Wheels
- Officially Licensed Falken Wildpeak MT Tires
- Sway Bars
- Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Front LED bar
- Three silicone filled gear differentials
- Center Differential
The TEN platform is known the world over as the epitome of toughness. Taking on all challenges, these trucks and buggies dominated off-road excitement. The Losi® TENACITY® TT Pro 1/10-scale 4WD establishes that off-road superiority. The TENACITY TT Pro includes a full metric hardware package and aluminum features the competition sells as option parts. This short course truck features all the technological advances drivers demand including the Spektrum™ Smart 130A Brushless ESC and Spektrum Firma® 4-Pole 3150KV 550 Motor allowing you to hit 50+ MPH with a 3 cell LiPo battery. Of course, the ESC is waterproof, completely programmable and comes pre-wired with a high-current IC5™ connector. Drivers stay in control with a DX2E Active™ transmitter, a Spektrum AVC® receiver with steering priority, and an officially licensed Brenthel race inspired scale trophy truck body along with officially licensed Method Wheels with Falken Wildpeak MT Tires that can drive through any condition. You get all this and more from the brand that represents the pinnacle of performance.
- 2-3 Cell 30C+ 5000mAh Hardcase LiPo Battery with IC5/EC5 Connector
- LiPo Compatible Charger
- LiPo Charging Bag
- (1) Losi TENACITY TT Pro 1/10-scale 4WD Truck
- (1) Spektrum DX2e Active Radio System with AVC
- (1) Spektrum AVC receiver
- (1) Spektrum Smart 130A Brushless ESC
- (1) Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 3150Kv 550 Motor
- (4) “AA” Batteries
- (1) User Manual
SPEKTRUM SMART TECHNOLOGY
Spektrum Smart technology is about offering a higher connection to your hobby. It’s a connection that puts you in complete control, makes you more aware and more confident about the capability of your equipment—all while making vital components of your model easier to use than ever before. Click on the link below to find out how your Spektrum Smart ESC can feed telemetry directly to the optional Dash Board App and how Spektrum Smart batteries and charging can take you to the next level. Spektrum Smart Technology
LEGENDARY TEN PLATFORM
Based on the legendary, high-performance TEN platform featuring a super-tough 4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum chassis and the ability to adjust the TENACITY TT Pro’s suspension and drivetrain for any condition.
For added adjustability and tune-ability, adjustable turnbuckles come standard on the TENACITY TT Pro.
ADJUSTABLE SWAY BARS
The included sway bars are fully adjustable and help you push the TENACITY TT Pro to its limits.
ALUMINUM SHOCK TOWERS
4mm 6061-T6 Aluminum shock towers are built tough to withstand the punishment the font end of the TENACITY TT Pro will receive.
INDEPENDENT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION
The front and rear suspension provide amazing handling with a consistent feel and the ability to soak up bumps. It all adds up to a buggy that’s dialed in for maximize performance right out of the box.
50+ MPH SPEKTRUM FIRMA 4-POLE 3150 KV 550 MOTOR
The brushless 3150 KV 550 Motor will provide excellent power (50+ MPH) with a 3 cell Lipo (not included).
SPEKTRUM SMART 130A BRUSHLESS ESC
The Spektrum Smart 130A Brushless ESC is waterproof, completely programmable, and comes pre-wired with a high-current IC5 connector. The ESC works with most sensorless brushless motors and is 2S-3S Li-Po and Ni-MH compatible. It’s set up right out of the box to put the TENACITY TT Pro through its paces.
4X4 DRIVELINE WITH ADJUSTABLE DIFFERENTIALS
Full-time four-wheel drive provides increased traction and handling. The front, center and rear differentials can also be tuned for various conditions.
COIL-OVER OIL FILLED SHOCKS WITH PRE-LOAD ADJUSTMENT
Adjustable oil filled coil-over shocks on all four corners soak up the roughest terrain. The 12mm aluminum shocks are fully-adjustable and allow you to tune the handling of the TENACITY TT Pro to maximize performance and dominate anywhere.
LED LIGHT BAR
The front LED light bar cast more than enough light for running at night so the fun never ends.
All components are waterproof, so you can run the vehicle in the nastiest conditions imaginable. For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals.
Complete metric hardware is featured throughout the TENACITY TT Pro, including bearings, screws and nuts.
OFFICIALLY LISCENSED FALKEN WILDPEAK MT TIRES
Working together with Falken Tires, the TENACITY TT Pro has a scaled down Wildpeak MT tires that have an aggressive tread pattern that handles any terrain. From the asphalt to the dirt, the Falken Wildpeak MT tire lasts long, performs well and has great tread life.
OFFICIALLY LISCENSED METHOD WHEELS
Working together with Method Wheels, the TENACITY TT Pro comes equipped with scaled down wheels that look like they are right off the factory truck.
OFFICIALLY LISCENSED BRENTHEL RACE BODY
Brenthel Race Bodies are one of the most respected body manufactures in the off road community and adds that factory look to the TENACITY TT Pro.
SPEKTRUM WATERPROOF METAL GEAR STEERING SERVO
For added precision, the metal gear steering servo makes short work of tight turns. Drivers can crank it knowing the responsiveness is second to none.
THE FULL-THROTTLE FREEDOM OF AVC® TECHNOLOGY
The receiver’s built-in AVC® (Active Vehicle Control) system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of throttle and steering adjustments per second, so more of the motor’s power is translated into ballistic speed and acceleration instead of just flying dirt. Like traction control in your full-scale vehicle, you can activate or deactivate the system on the fly and adjust the level of stability based on driving conditions. Any R/C vehicle can go fast and with AVC you can go faster while maintaining optimum stability in all driving conditions.
Transmitter and Performance Add-ons
SPEKTRUM™ DX2E ACTIVE™ RADIO SYSTEM
The Spektrum™ DX2e Active™ radio system offers advanced features like AVC control, a 3-position throttle limiting switch and travel adjust. It also has an expansion port that lets you add the Spektrum Speedometer or a Bluetooth module and phone mount to utilize the Spektrum Dashboard app.
Adding the optional Spektrum™ Speedometer allows you to instantly see your vehicle’s speed in real time (other items may be required). It also records top speed and features an easy-to read LED screen.
SPEKTRUM™ DASHBOARD APP
- Connect your mobile device wirelessly via Bluetooth to your DX2E ACTIVE transmitter *
- View top speed, battery voltage and more in real-time*
- Program select transmitter settings
- Optional phone mount offers the ability to mount your Android or IOS mobile device directly to the DX2E Active
*Requires optional Bluetooth Module (SPM6741) and optional cell phone mount (SPM6745)
- Approximate Assembly Time
- No assembly required
- Ball Bearings
- Full set
- 2S 7.4V, or 3S 11.1V LiPo, sold separately
- Officially licensed Brenthel race inspired scale trophy truck body
- Integrated with ESC
- Bushing Material
- Sold separately, compatible with selected battery
- 0.16″ (4mm) 6061-T6 aluminum
- Completion Level
- Sealed spiral cut bevel gears
- Final Drive Ratio
- Gear Pitch
- 1.0 Module
- Ground Clearance
- 1.50″ (38.1mm)
- 6.89″ (175mm)
- Internal Gear Ratio
- 21.1″ (535mm)
- Max Battery Dimensions
- 5.4 x 1.8 x 1.4″ (138.5 x 46 x 38mm)
- Motor Size
- Motor Type
- 4-pole brushless 3150Kv, Brushless
- 15T, 17T
- Spektrum DX2E Active with Bluetooth module to use the Spektrum Dashboard app
- High torque 9kg waterproof metal gear 23T steering servo
- Shock Type
- Adjustable, oil-filled 12mm diameter bodies
- Speed Control
- Spektrum Firma 130A Smart ESC with IC5 battery connector
- Spur Gear
- Tire Compound
- Medium soft
- Tire Diameter
- 4.65″ (118mm)
- Tire Tread
- Falken WildPeak M/T
- Front and Rear: 11.5″ (292.1mm), distance from outer edges of tires measured side to side
- Vehicle Type
- Short Course, Short Course Truck
- 6lbs (2.72kg) without battery
- Wheel Diameter
- 2.2 x 3.0″ (56 x 76.2mm)
- Wheel Hex Size
- Wheel Type
- Officially licensed Method short course wheels
- Wheel Width
- 1.63″ (41.1mm)
- 13.1″ (332.7mm)
- 11.7″ (297mm)