The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front, which optimizes camber change with suspension stroke, and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the optional MZW431gyro unit (sold separately). The gyro can be adjusted by turning a small volume adjuster on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential. Fully kitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply install the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts may be required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
Features VCS front suspension that optimizes camber
change with suspension stroke. Replacement of front suspension coil springs is easy with no tools required.
AWD version is designed with special mounting space for gyro (MZW431/sold separately) and gyro adjustment volume control.
Equipped with strut-type rear suspension.
Equipped with drift tires and Full 14 ball bearing set as standard.
Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter
Drift tires (installed)
Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
Pinion gear tool
Spare wheel nuts and wheel wrench
- MINI-Z AWD Readyset based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- (Note) Optional ICS can NOT be used. Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-531P transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18, KT-19, EX-5UR ASF, EX-6 or EX-6R transmitters. It is only compatible with the special (No.MZW431) gyro unit (sold separately).
- Length 162.0mm
- Width 70mm
- Height 53mm
- Wheelbase 90mm (M)
- Chassis MA-020-N
- RC system KT-531P FHSS