Mini-Z AWD Toyota Celica Turbo WRC RTR, 1993 Juha Kankkunen MA-020 RS Toyota
To bring its dynamic performance to even more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD is now available in a Readyset. The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the optional MZW431gyro unit. The gyro can be adjusted by turning a small volume on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential. Fully fitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply set the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts maybe required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter
Drift tires (installed)
Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
Pinion gear tool
Spare wheel nuts and wheel wrench
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- Length: 169.0mm
- Width: 73.0mm
- Height: 49.0mm
- Wheelbase: 90.0mm
- Tread: F : 61.5mm R : 59.0mm
- Chassis: MA-020-N