Inferno MP10Te newly developed for fast-growing 1/8 scale electric truck racing. 1/8 scale GP (engine) buggies & trucks are a hugely popular around the world. In recent years, 1/8 EP (electric) buggies and trucks based on GP models (engine replaced by an electric motor and fuel tank replaced by a rechargeable battery), have also become exciting racing categories. The Kyosho Inferno MP10e released in 2020 sets the standard in the offroad electric buggy racing scene. By combining the proven drive unit of the Inferno MP10e with the suspension system and robust truck components of the 1/8 scale GP truck Inferno MP10T, a new MP10Te 1/8 scale EP racing truck is born. The MP10Te features a newly designed main chassis and aerodynamic body form that has been thoroughly tested to deliver the speed and maneuverability required of a competition racing model, taking 1/8 EP truck performance to a higher level. Incorporating the left-right split battery mounting first adopted by the MP10e buggy, the MP10Te racing truck supports changes to front-rear weight distribution with movement of short-type batteries. This allows optimized setting according to driving style and road surface conditions. The Inferno MP10Te not only sets the pace on North America’s booming 1/8 EP truck racing scene, but is also a thoroughly enjoyable off-road R/C car.
- New Body : With the latest Truggy designs going low profile and moving towards less mass, Inferno has took a step further with the air flow and making the body as low as possible to enhance performance.
- Chassis : The layout follows the proven MP10e design. Forward weight with split battery tray allows the ultimate weight balance. 3mm 17 aluminum chassis with hard anodizing. Durable and improved flex characteristics.
- Motor Mount : CNC machined motor mount with easy adjustment fixture(Just 2 screws).
- New ESC mount : Easy to maintenance design.
- Wire guides : New wire guides allow clean wire management and protection.
- Compatibility : Most parts shared from the MP10 platform. Many option parts are already available
- Length: 563mm
- Height: 205mm
- Wheelbase: 384-389mm
- Gear Ratio: 14.12:1
- Required for operation *2ch TX/RX (1 servo) *BL ESC *BL Buggy Motor *Battery for TX *Battery for chassis and charger *Tires & Wheels *Shock oil *Super glue *Paint for body