The RF-170 1S ESC replaces our popular RF-120 and features lower resistance FETS , bigger on/off button and removeable receiver harness. This ESC is for racers who want a smooth and reliable ESC at an affordable price. A built in BEC booster provides 6V @ 3.5A of output to power today’s digital servos.
ESC is programmable with a Program Box or PC program which also allows you to update the firmware.
This ESC has a Blinky mode that meets ROAR specs and will be submitted to ROAR.
Part # RF-170-1S is the ESC only, supplied with 12 Guage wires (not soldered to ESC).
Part # RF-170-1SPB is same as above but includes a Program Box for field programming and a USB cable and adapter for use with the PC program.
- Amps: 170A
- Size: Footprint W30.5mm x L36.8mm x H15.2mm. Width including solder tabs is 36.8mm
- Weight: 42g with cap but without wires
- Case: Aluminum case for maximum cooling
- BEC: 6V @ 3.5A (Integrated DC booster)
- Battery: 1S LiPo/LiFe or 3-4 cell NiMh/NiCd
- Motor Type: 540 brushless sensored
- Motor Limit: 3.0T on 1S
- Switch: Integrated on/off switch
- Removeable receiver harness. ESC comes with 2 different length harnesses.
- Operation Mode: Forward/Brake, Forward/Brake/Reverse and Forward/Reverse
- Voltage Cut Off
- ESC Overheat Protection (Temperature Set)
- Reverse Rotation
- Punch Profile
- Drive Frequency
- Neutral Dead Band
- Reverse Speed
- Initial Brake
- Drag Brake
- Brake Strength
- Brake Frequency
- Boost Timing
- Boost RPM
- Boost ACC
- Turbo Timing
- Turbo Slope
- Turbo Delay