Software Enhancement: The Cryo-Drive software allows the ESC to run cooler when compared to a similar ESC’s without the enhancement. This gives you the ability to run longer and harder without overheating. You can push heavier vehicles or get higher top speeds as a result.
30mm fan: This fan is 20% larger than previous generations and will help your ESC keep it’s cool it the most extreme conditions. Now included with every 1/10th scale Sidewinder 4 ESC.
Case design: The case design gives the Sidewinder 4 a sleek and modern look. It also boasts improved ventilation that helps cool critical components.
For 2WD short course trucks on 2s LiPo and geared conservatively.
1/10th 2WD Stadium trucks and buggies on 2s for bashing and limited runs on 3s with conservative gearing. Great for 1/10th scale on-road cars for 2s and 3s use. NOT for use in 4WD short course trucks.
- Combo includes 1406-4600kv brushless motor.
- Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (sold separately)
- Although Sidewinder 4 is waterproof, it is not intended for operation while completely submerged in liquid.
- Input Voltage Range: 2s – 3s LiPo; 6 – 8 cell NiMH
- BEC Specifications: 5.0 volts fixed, 2 amps.
- Cooling Fan: 30mm fan included
- ESC Size: L: 2.08″ (52.92mm) x W: 1.50″ (38.05mm) x H: 1.28″ (32.56mm)
- ESC Weight (w/wires): 2.26 oz. (64 g)
- Connectors: 4mm female bullets for motor connection.