Xerun ,V10 ,G4 ,17.5T,Motor, HOBBYWING, HWI30401141
- Excellent performance, specially designed for racing; Compared with the V10 G3R motor, the KV value of the G4 motor is increased by 9.8%, the maximum output power is increased by 5%, and the internal resistance is reduced by 4%.
- The innovative outer diameter structure of the fully exposed stator core maximizes the heat dissipation area and increases the direct heat dissipation area by 25.6% compared with G3R. In addition, the rear end of the motor is a big opening structure to further improve the heat dissipation effect.
- Dual sensor interface design to meet various wiring/layout requirements.
- The special copper bar is customized and the spacing of the copper bar is widened, which greatly facilitates the operation of soldering wire.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The use of a high-performance stator core, heat(200°C)-resistant wire, heat(180°C)-resistant rotor with strong structure, world-class high precision, and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super-current
- It’s compliant with IFMAR, ROAR, EFRA, BRCA, JMRCA rules, and certificated by RoHS, CE, FCC and etc.