Xerun XD10 Pro ESC – Drift Racing, Stealth Edition
Xerun XD10 Pro ESC – Drift Racing, Passion Edition BLACK,RED,OR PURPLE
Best paired with:
Hobbywing D10 Premium Motor (10.5T or 13.5T)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- A separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect an LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving & braking forces (of the motors).
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, ESC and motor thermal protection, and fall-safe (throttle signal loss protection), reverse polarity protection (the external standard cap pack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs).
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real-time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box (PC only) or OTA Programmer (item sold separately).
- Continuous Peak Current: 100A/800A
- Input Voltage: 2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH
- Application: 1/10th Drift Car
- Size: 40.7×35.0x32.0mm (w/fan)
- Weight: 95g 9w/wires)
- Motor Limit: Brushless Motor Limit with 2S LiPo/6S NiMH: KV Rating/T Count =8.5T